Sending and Receiving Wire Transfers
Sending a Wire Transfer
- Visit your nearest branch or give us a call at 253-722-5212. Provide us with instructions, and we'll be happy to set it up.
- Transfer requests for the same business day must be received no later than 12 pm that day.
- We are only able to send domestic transfers. International wire transfers are currently unavailable.
- Be prepared to receive a call from our Accounting Department to verify the transfer.
Before you call, please have the following information available:
- Recipient's account number.
- Recipient's full name as it appears on the account.
- Information regarding the receiving financial institution.
- ABA/Routing information
- Any additional instructions that need to be included.
- If sending a wire as payment or purchase of a home or a vehicle, please provide us with official wire instructions from the recipient.
Receiving a Wire
You will need to provide the sender with:
- Your name as it appears on the account.
- Your account number.
- Community 1st's routing number - 325082017.
Timeline for Wire Transfers
- Outgoing wire transfers are sent throughout each business day so long as they are received by 12pm.
- Incoming wire transfers are posted by the end of the day on the same business day they are received.
Wire transfers are subject to fees. See our Rates and Fees Schedule for more details.