May 13, 2021
Community 1st Credit Union’s Response to COVID-19
With COVID-19 continuing to be a global concern, Community 1st Credit Union is committed to supporting our members and staff.
What We’re Doing for You
We’re committing ourselves to the health and safety of our staff and our members. We have worked diligently to revise our services and operations to create a safe and healthy environment within our branches.
COVID-19 Protocols & Location Updates
We are continuing to follow the guidance set in place by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Please consider using our online banking platform or scheduling an appointment before visiting your local branch.
· If prompted, please lift your mask so we can identify you.
· Our branches are operating at a limited capacity.
· Face masks are required inside our branches for unvaccinated staff and members.
· Lobbies have social distancing floor markers to ensure sufficient personal space within our branches.
· Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
· Plexiglass barriers are in place at teller windows.
· If you are exhibiting symptoms or feeling unwell, please take advantage of our online banking services and visit us in person another time.
When Banking with Community 1st Credit Union, We’re Making it Easy
We have digital banking options available for your convenience. Conduct everyday transactions by visiting our online banking platform, downloading our mobile app, or calling into our Automated Response System.
· Pay bills – Our online banking platform allows you to set up one-time or reoccurring payments to pay your bills conveniently.
· Deposit a check from anywhere – Take a picture of your check using the MYC1CU app to have it deposited directly into your account
· View your account balances and transaction history – Use our online banking platform and mobile app to monitor activity within your accounts.
· Person to person payments– Use PopMoney to send and receive funds from friends, family, and other people you trust.
· Transfer funds – Instantly transfer funds between accounts.
· Set up alerts – Monitor your accounts by setting up mobile and email alerts within the MYC1CU Cards app.
To download our mobile app, use the following links;
MYC1CU Mobile (Apple) - CLICK HERE
MYC1CU Mobile (Play Store) - CLICK HERE
Thank you for trusting Community 1st Credit Union.
Next Up: Lynnwood Relocation